You came this far. So of course you are open to opportunities. Call or email to find out more about the commercial account manager roles we are looking to fill currently.
Your job search will start with a conversation that is strictly confidential. We are as transparent as possible. Our goal is find the right place for you long term that will support your career goals, not just to find you a J-O-B.
The Commercial Account Manager role can mean different things to different organizations. Whether you want to focus on administration and process in a smaller IBU type role, or have an appetite for client meetings and sales and want to grow into a producer, we have clients in search of good people for all sorts of positions. Typically we are looking for insurance professionals with the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Alberta Insurance License
- A minimum of 5 years insurance experience in a broker capacity
- Must be able to provide at least one insurance industry reference
- Must have strong work ethic and common sense approach to business
- College Diploma or University Degree is considered an asset depending on experience
- Insurance designations ( CRM, CIP, FCIP CAIB ) preferred, but equivalent experience accepted
Only those applicants with the required qualifications will be contacted