Commercial Account Manager roles are highly sought after by our clientele on a continual basis. Our clients are some of the top employers in commercial insurance who offer flexibility to their workforce. In addition to providing remote, hybrid and on-site work options, they have great benefits packages, employee development and vacation time off.
The Commercial Account Manager role can mean different things to different organizations. Our clients are looking for good people to fill all sorts of positions. Whether your focus is administration and process in a smaller IBU, or you prefer client meetings and sales, there are many avenues and access points to successful careers with dynamic employers.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 5+ years insurance experience with a broker.
- Must be able to provide at least one insurance industry reference.
- Must have strong work ethic and common-sense approach to business.
- College Diploma or University Degree is an asset.
- Insurance designations (CRM, CIP, FCIP CAIB) preferred, but equivalent experience accepted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please reach out to Tanya Slapak at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you, contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. B