Are you an experienced Commercial Account Executive looking for a new challenge? Do you LOVE managing clients and building your book but also have aspirations of management? Do you have a passion for operations? Our highly regarded client is looking for a capable, solutions oriented individual to manage a book of business while also leading and growing an established branch location. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for take a look below!
- Build (or bring) and manage a Commercial book of business
- Lead and grow a branch of commercial insurance professionals
- Excel in all things Operational
- Level II General Insurance License (Level III considered an asset)
- Insurance Designation (CIP, CAIB, other…)
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma considered an asset
- 10+ yrs of Commercial Insurance SALES experience
- 3+ yrs of Team Leadership experience
- Strong relationship builder with a service mindset
- Established industry relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- A desire to take initiative, be a creative thinker and think ‘beyond your job description’
- Must be confident with Microsoft Office Suite and quick to learn new programs
A National Brokerage focused on commercial insurance, this firm has grown quickly to a team of over 1000 professionals located in 24 cities across the country. They believe “our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment”. Always supportive of continued professional staff development, the company offers competitive salaries, group insurance benefits and RRSP matching plans from Day 1.
To learn more, please reach out to Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a fit? Contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.