- Located in the beautiful 124 Street area
- 80+ employees in Edmonton
- A local, independent brokerage with over 100 years in business
- Duties will include end-to-end service management
- Engaging with clients and surety markets to handle an assigned surety book of business from start to finish supported by an experienced Client Executive
- Preparing and issuing Bonds, processing endorsements, billings and letters to clients
- Opportunity for mentorship and to learn complex surety circumstances from the best in the business!
- Ideally 2+ years of surety account management experience
- Will consider 5+ years of customer service experience in commercial insurance or a finance/actuary role
- Strong thoroughness and attention to detail are very important to success in this role
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please reach out to Tina Kathmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you, contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.