Do YOU have 10+ years of Canadian Commercial Auto experience? Are you knowledgeable about all things relating to Commercial Auto Casualty, including rating and regulatory compliance? On behalf of our innovative global client, we are seeking a multi-faceted underwriting superstar who can underwrite major accounts and be the PRODUCT LEADER for Auto Casualty in this unique role.
The Specialist is responsible for the long-term profitability of the Commercial Automobile Casualty portfolio and will oversee authorization authority on auto risks in addition to all regulatory and compliance needs of the Commercial Auto Casualty portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflows fluidly
- Professional demeanor in all communications both oral and written
- Ability to work independently, but also work to support a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with rating/underwriting Commercial Automobile Casualty
- Knowledgeable with policy forms and endorsements
- Knowledge of GISA reporting and any other regulatory filings
- Ability to work in Canada without sponsorship now or in the future
As one of the world’s fastest growing insurance and investment organizations, this large global company provides property and casualty insurance solutions to businesses worldwide. Their ambitious and innovative team of associates assist their clients’ profitable growth by managing their business risk exposure. This longstanding company has the global reach, expertise and relationships to “insure their client’s success”.
To learn more, please reach out to Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a fit? Contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.