Are you a results driven professional who can work independently within a team environment? Do you have experience maintaining a high level of client service? Are you social, detailed and goal oriented? If you are looking for an organization that recognizes and rewards strong performers, we invite you to apply for the Risk Advisor position with this highly regarded insurance brokerage.
Success as a Risk Advisor requires an adaptive approach. Being the intermediary between insurer and client, this role will alternate between team lead and team support. In this capacity, the Risk Advisor will
- Advise, create, review and renew insurance policies for new and existing clients.
- Conduct client risk analysis and oversee the claims process.
- Ensure quality service with prompt and professional responses to client requests.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with insurance markets.
- Coordinate account strategies, presentations, and other forms of communication internally and externally.
- Act in adherence to company Core Values.
- Service existing programs and respond to new business inquiries by analyzing and defining the risk exposure, and coverage required.
- Remain current of program changes.
- Assist in the development and execution of key claims strategies.
- Attend events and networking engagements as required.
- Work with insurers to investigate coverage questions and problems.
- 5 + years experience in the insurance industry
- CIP or CAIB designation or equivalent experience
- A minimum Level 2 Alberta Insurance License
- Strong knowledge and experience in Auto, Property, Liability, Directors and Officers, Errors and Omission insurances
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Dedicated builder of client and market relations
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Epic is an asset
This company was initially established to support the energy industry but has since expanded to serve multiple industries requiring insurance and risk management advice in Canada. As a member of a brokerage network, they set their standards high to ensure quality client care. Employees enjoy a collaborative team environment where innovative ideas are welcomed, and strong performance is rewarded through internal promotions and social opportunities. Regarded as a preferred employer in the industry, this organization also cares for their employees through flex days, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
To learn more, please reach out to Jenn Devlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us anyway! If this role isn’t a fit, we may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.