- Edmonton office is located in the South, with the head office being in Calgary
- For over 60 years they have provided home, auto, farm and commercial insurance in Alberta
- Passionate about customer service and providing a great product to their clients
- Mentor and coach a team of Insurance Advisors in various northern branches
- Manage team workflow to meet targeted benchmarks for short and long term goals
- Champion the development and implementation of business change
- Travel required regularly to northern branch locations
- 10+ years Property and Casualty industry experience
- 2+ years of management experience required
- A level 2 General insurance license is required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to select and implement best solutions
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and engage a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please reach out to Tina Kathmann at email@example.com
If this role isn’t for you, contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.