Our client needs someone who is confident in navigating relationships with the insurance markets and who understands how to get things done. They will be equal parts technician and relationship manager.
You are a strong relationship builder skilled at balancing the needs of internal stakeholders, clients and insurance markets nationally. While managing client account positions, you utilize effective communication and negotiation skills. Does this sound enticing? If you are this dynamic insurance professional, we invite you to apply!
This is a strategic leadership role focused on market relationships and strategy surrounding placement of insurance for realty based clients. It will include residential realty, but also commercial.
This is a National role that will oversee upwards of 35 placement specialists supporting the marketing broker function on the front line. This position is designed to act as a resource for internal stakeholders, an advocate for the clients and a strategic partner to the insurance markets.
Working within a team framework, the National Realty Placement Leader’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Negotiating best terms and maintaining operationally healthy underwriting agreements while ensuring compliance with underwriting guidelines.
- Create new agreements for the various realty insurance programs.
- Facilitate access new and unique capacity through intermediaries (wholesale brokers, reinsurance brokers and other niche distributors).
- Develop capacity for new and innovative products
- Promote the company’s profile within the insurance industry.
- Establish new trading relationships while promoting strong regional understanding of insurance marketplace conditions.
- MGA/underwriting/broker experience.
- Strong understanding of the Residential Realty market place
- Proven track record of profitable underwriting, generating business growth.
- Demonstrable experience in writing and executing business plans.
- Ability to travel for business needs.
A National Brokerage focused on commercial insurance, this firm has grown quickly to a team of over 1000 professionals located in 24 cities across the country. They believe “our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment”. Always supportive of continued professional staff development, the company offers competitive salaries, group insurance benefits and RRSP matching plans from Day 1.
To learn more, please reach out to Jenn Devlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us anyway! If this role isn’t a fit, we may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.