You are an experienced professional specialized in loss control who enjoys utilizing your technical and analytical skills both in the office and the field. You are organized, detailed and personable looking to up-level your career potential in the complex and engineered property space with a highly desirable, fast-growing and prestigious global insurance company. If this sounds like your golden opportunity, we invite you to apply!
The successful candidate will work independently, scheduling appointments with assigned accounts while completing required documentation and implementing safety best practices through the following functional responsibilities:
- Perform account reviews and conduct field surveys.
- Report writing and plan reviews.
- Provide general consulting and underwriting/client support.
- Estimated travel = 25% to 50%
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with EAR/CAR experience – ideally within the insurance industry however industry experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable or equivalent work experience.
- Civil or Mechanical engineering background preferred.
- Property Loss Control fundamentals.
As one of the world’s fastest growing insurance and investment organizations, this large global company provides property and casualty insurance solutions to businesses worldwide. Their ambitious and innovative team of associates assist their clients’ profitable growth by managing their business risk exposure. This longstanding company has the global reach, expertise and relationships to “insure their client’s success”.
To learn more, please reach out to Jenn Devlin at Jenn@saucerecruitment.ca
Contact us anyway! If this role isn’t a fit, we may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.