You want to expand your career past reviewing policy documents and creating certificates. You are an insurance professional who would enjoy building relationships with insurers and learning how to negotiate the best terms for your client. You like to keep organized and dig deep with questions when you don’t understand something. A marketing broker role is something you have considered before.
You will learn to compare and contrast terms and conditions of multiple insurance products in order to create the strongest insurance programs for your clients. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing to:
- Establish and strengthen relationships with insurers
- Familiarize yourself with the appetite for various insurance companies
- Work with the Account Team to ensure client information is accurate
- Provide progress updates to Account Team on new and renewal business
- Review policy documents to ensure coverages are current and relevant
Our client is one the few remaining independent commercial insurance brokerages. They have a small team who enjoy a strong office culture and ACTUALLY prefer working together IN THE OFFICE most days. This employer values the opinion of their staff and as such provides paid parking for ALL EMPLOYEES!! Vacation policy is also very generous. This highly engaged team of insurance professionals focus predominately on serving the Construction community.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Commercial Lines
- A level 2 General insurance license is required.
- You are a self starter with strong time management skills
- Open mind with a teachable personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more, please reach out to Tina Kathmann at email@example.com
Contact us anyway! If this role isn’t a fit, we may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.