Are you an experienced Autoplan agent looking to elevate your skillset and knowledge in commercial auto? Does the idea of NOT working evenings and weekends appeal to you? How about a SUPPORTIVE management team, a dynamic & innovative culture, all focused on fostering your career GROWTH AND in the heart of Downtown Vancouver? If you like the sound of this, let us STEER you in the right DIRECTION by applying directly with SAUCE RECRUITMENT.
- Develop new business opportunities while managing current accounts
- Providing friendly, professional service for clients and prospects
- Manage the claims process while effectively representing the clients’ interests
- Perform various insurance administrative duties such as accounts receivable, payments, file maintenance, etc.)
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Collaborate with and positively contribute to the internal workforce team
- Be proactive and prioritize workload
- Level I BC General Insurance License – (Level II – an asset)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an Auto Insurance role
- Working knowledge of Epic broker management system
This fun loving employer promotes a happy workplace by providing team-building events, celebrations, contests and giveaways. With a focus on training and staff mentorship, the management team strives to enhance and elevate personnel leadership opportunities and overall career potential.
To learn more, please reach out to Kelly Allen at email@example.com
Not a fit? Contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.