Are you a conscientious team leader with superior customer service skills? Do you enjoy utilizing your inquisitive, analytical, and problem-solving skillset to make sound decisions? Can you coach employees while maintaining standards for continuous development to achieve team objectives? If you can lead a claims team to achieve set targets, we encourage you to apply for the Claims Supervisor role with a rapidly growing and dynamic Canadian Insurance company.
Managing a team of claims professionals, the Claims Supervisor is responsible for:
- Managing service levels by organizing, distributing, and monitoring workflow
- Assisting in developing and enforcing claims policies and procedures
- Controlling and auditing cost controls over claims expenses
- Provide direction and leadership in areas such as: liability determination, investigation, policy interpretation, settlement negotiations and establishing reserves for claims
- As required, carry out the duties and responsibilities as described in the Claims Adjuster job description
- Superior customer service skills including problem solving, empathy and concern for our customers
- University degree or Risk Management diploma preferred
- FCIP or CIP / CAIB with commitment to continue relevant industry education
- 5 + years of insurance adjusting experience in a senior role in automobile, personal and commercial property insurance
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills
Owned by an independent Canadian conglomerate, this Edmonton, Alberta based insurance company focuses on being socially responsible and family oriented. At an accelerated rate of growth, this employer has more than tripled their business in the last three years and continues to grow. Always looking at new ways to provide excellent service and expanded product lines, they offer internal growth opportunities as they are on the cusp of building their organization to the next level. Their benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance with an RRSP matching profit-sharing plan. Also included are unique internal programs and special incentives to recognize and reward employees for their successful efforts.
To learn more, please reach out to Kelly Allen at email@example.com
Contact us anyway! If this role isn’t a fit, we may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to find the right SAUCE. Be bold.