- Located in Langley, BC
- National brokerage focused on commercial insurance
- Collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive group insurance and RRSP plans from first day of employment
- Prepare client and insurer presentations.
- Produce comprehensive underwriting submissions.
- Perform policy and documentation reviews.
- Form strong relationships with national insurers
- Align the client’s dynamic business needs with the most suitable coverage solutions.
- 5+ years in commercial insurance (or related experience)
- A Level II insurance license (insurance designation – CIP or CAIB) or working towards the designation
- Complex property technical experience is an asset.
- Proficient negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Engineering, Geology, Forestry, Mining is beneficial.
- A relationship builder with a service mindset.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A desire to take initiative and strive to achieve results.
- Microsoft Office Suite competency.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please reach out to Kelly Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you, contact us anyway! We may have something even better!
ABOUT SAUCE RECRUITMENT
Sauce Recruitment Corp. is dedicated to promoting and supporting our client partners in the INSURANCE INDUSTRY. We specialize in working with high performing insurance professionals to help navigate their career to a higher level, new direction or better fit.
Sauce is BOLD. Sauce makes things exciting. Insurance careers are anything but bland – you just need to fi